We look forward to seeing you for an evening of instrumental and choral music to celebrate the holiday season and to showcase the talent of our young musicians.
Ms. Greenwald, Mr. Metzler, and Mr. Albright
• In addition to the evening performance, your student will be performing for their peers during the school day at 2:30pm.
• The students are expected to be in concert dress for both the afternoon and evening concerts.
• Concert dress is as follows: Girls: White shirt with black skirt or dress pants. Boys: White shirt with black dress pants and dark shoes and dark socks. Jeans are not appropriate concert dress.
• Strings and Band Students should arrive at 6:00 on the night of the concert to get tuned and warm up.
• The Chorus Call Time for the evening performance is 6:10 on the risers. If your student is in the band or strings program, they should check in with their instrumental teacher first. Note: students should wear appropriate shoes for movement on the risers.
• When parking along Arundel Beach Road, please remember to park perpendicular to the fence or "nose in" to maximize the space.